Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


A Happy 13Th Anniversary goes out to my sister Kim and her husband Joe. October 1st, 1994 they tied the knot. Now, 13 years, 3 towns, 2 awesome kids, 2 dogs, multiple fish, lots of happy times, and some sad times, they are still going strong!! Hope you guys had a great day.
(It took me a while to find this picture, I had to search the archives for it!!!)

3 comments:

kim said...

OMG!!!!!!
That's hilarious! ;) You are sooooo funny! I can't believe you could even find that picture. Jeez - look how young we look! I can't believe our parents even let us get married! :) HA!

Thanks for the well-wishes, jen - you are awesome~ (I really can't believe you put this pic out on the blogosphere!)

xoxoxo!!!!! love ya lots~

kim said...

What??? My dear family doesn't even post 'Happy Anniversary' in the comments.

Slackers.

j/k :)

jenni said...

kim- yes, they are big slackers if you ask me!! good thing I am not a slacker!!Hello McFly???!!!