For each of the kids 1st birthday, I made them a little birthday bear cake of their own. They got to dive into as they pleased. It was not a pretty cake and I found out with frosting them that I do not have the patience to decorate cakes, but each of them enjoyed it just the same. Here is Cael diving into his blue bear cake. He loved it!! Blue frosting everywhere!! He continued on to eat the rest of the head, then he was done. After cake, his sisters helped him open his presents. We got him the popping lawn mower. He loves it and it is very loud!! A few fights over it, but I think it is going to be a keeper. He also got a big Tonka truck, some Hotwheels, and some clothes. He had a great 1st birthday. 
I took him in Wednesday for his 1 year check up. The boy is growing up fast!! He weighs 23 lb. 4 oz. and measures 30 1/4", the 60-70% for his age. The doctor says he is healthy and doing great!!


(When I figure out the video thing, I will upload it so you can see him in action eating his cake)
3 comments:
Love the blue cake!!! Glad to hear that his check up went well and that he is healthy and doing so well. Love ya all.
Love the cake! Bubs looks so grown up in the car! Before we know it our babes will be driving, ahh!
I LOVE that first picture of him going after that cake! Too cute~
I can't believe a year has gone by - just can't wrap my brain around it. That last picture of him in the car is awesome, too - he is always smiling!!
He's going to be a heartbreaker one day~
xoxoxo
k
Post a Comment