We held Jadens birthday party last Friday night. Almost all of our family was able to make it. Jaden had a great time and got lots of wonderful gifts!! The theme was Princess Party and Jaden was definitely the princess that night!! And the best gift of all? I think it was that her cousin Bailey got to spend the night. They got along great and played with all the new toys. I still can't believe she is 4. She is looking older to me. She is no longer a toddler and is becoming a little girl. How did this happen??
Here is the birthday girl, earlier in the day swinging. Isn't she adorable?? I love her haircut. Here are more pictures from the party. Thank you to all our family members for coming up to our house and celebrating and for all the wonderful gifts!! 




We now just have 1 more birthday to celebrate this year and it is coming up fast. My kids birthdays are way to close together. It is like cake-fest here!! Their birthdays are too close. There are 3 weeks and 2 days between Skylars and Jadens birthdays and there are 3 weeks and 2 days between Jadens and Caels birthdays. Weird huh?? And if you take the difference between 8 (Skylar birthday Aug. 8) and 31 (Jadens birthday, Aug. 31), what do you get?? 23!! Which is?? Caels birthday (Sept. 23). Very weird, huh? Apparently it was meant to be then. It works all diffent ways: 31-8=23 or 8+23=31 or 31-23=8. Weird weird weird.
4 comments:
Wow! Numerology!!! ;) That is interesting - I didn't realize that!
I love that last picture of you and Jaden together - great shot :)
And her h/c is so so so cute. She is really beginning to look and act like such a big girl ~ I don't know how when she is still a toddler in my mind! :) Bailey had a super-awesome time, too - thank you for having her!!
xoxoxo
k
Great party, love the pictures. Her hair cut sure does make her look older--and a lot like Bailey. How did you ever discover the number thing? How strange is that?? you are right, it was meant to be. Love ya. Mom
Hi!
What a great party! Thanks for inviting us & I'm glad we could make it. I love Jaden's new haircut- too cute!!
Love the numerology~ you know how I like number stuff, too weird! Kind like how me & DJ have the college football shirts- Mine is cyclone #6 & DJ's is hawkeye #18 and the kids were born on June 18th- we'd had the shirts for 3 years.... should have always known =)
Love ya,
k
Looks like a great party. That Jaden is super cute! I can't believe our little girls are 4 years old. Time goes so fast! Love the Disney Princess cake. YUM!
Post a Comment