Saturday, October 6, 2007

1 year pics

I took Cael to get his 1 year pictures last week. They turned out absolutely adorable!! I should sign him up for cutest baby boy of the year!!! He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore. This boy is going to be a heart breaker someday!!!


Yes, in that one picture, he does have feet, my scanner couldn't do the entire 10X13 pic. Tomorrow is his big birthday party and the entire family is coming to celebrate. I will post pictures of that next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. He is such a cutie. Thanks for the party, it was fun. Love ya

Julie said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Kristi said...

hey jenna-
love the pictures of cael- he is such a cutie!!! i had a good time at the party & thanks for the extra frosting =)
love ya,
k

kim said...

So darned cute I could steal him! Seriously - you better watch your back........

:)
Love him in brown and blue. What great pictures~

xoxoxo