I am getting very tired of the rain. It has been raining just about everyday for the past 2 weeks and I am about all washed away! I am already getting claustrophobic being in the house for 3 days in a row and about to go crazy. Today, the kids and I headed down to Backyard Adventures, a place in CR that has big outdoor play equipment set up and the kids can just run and play. It was a good time and wore the kids out, some. This makes me dread that the cold weather is coming, YUCK!! I am also annoyed by all the rain because normally I really enjoy October and we get some beautiful days, but most of this month has been so rainy and I know our days are numbered until the weather gets colder. Tomorrow is calling for 70 and sunny, the weatherman better be right!! Cael will enjoy getting back outside tomorrow, that kid just loves being outside and playing. I might even be able to get a small pile of leaves raked up to jump in, just maybe??Here are a few recent pics of the kids when we were out for a while, before it rained!

Any-whoooo, I am just babbling. We haven't been up to much lately. Tad is lots of overtime and I know he misses the kids. The kids are missing him too, asking when he will be home a lot throughout the days. However, we are keeping ourselves busy while inside, lots of reading, puzzles, play-doh, dress up, tea parties, car races, choo-choo trains, and at times, 1 too many movies. I need some new ideas before winter.

Lets hope and pray for a dry weekend so we can get to the pumpkin patch before all the good pumpkins are gone!!!
1 comment:
We feel the same way about this yucky weather! I think we are going to try to get in the leaves today as it is awesome out! and hopefully the pumpkin patch tomorrow :)
Post a Comment