Tad and I went to a Halloween party this past Saturday night at our friends Seth and Alyssa's house, aka Mad Hadder and Alice. I love dressing up for Halloween, it is so much fun to dress like someone that you're not. I also love seeing what others come up with and how creative people are. We had a great time!!
Tad and I, aka Barney and Betty Rubble
Brandon and Monica, aka Sexy Doctor and Sexy Nurse
Tim and Jaime, aka Hugh Hefner and gf Holly
All the girls
Tad and I, aka Barney and Betty Rubble
Brandon and Monica, aka Sexy Doctor and Sexy Nurse
Tim and Jaime, aka Hugh Hefner and gf Holly
All the girls
All the guys
3 comments:
So fun! We didn't go to ours - i worked all day and was pooped. Or maybe a party pooper. Either way.....
Glad you got to have a fun night out~
:)
love ya!~
I can not think of a more perfect costume couple to be for you two! Tad is a perfect Barney Rubble and of course Betty was always hotter than Wilma :)
Post a Comment