Monday, July 9, 2007

Tired Boy

On Saturday, I was getting the kids ready to go outside and play in the pools. Cael was fighting me with getting his swim diaper on, as he always does. After I wiggled it on him, he was a bit mad. So, while he was mad, I took this chance to get outside quick and get some water in the pool. Well, to get this done, I closed Cael in his room to calm down and play, otherwise he would come out and fall down the stairs or his sisters would get to him, which can also cause trouble. I come in 2 minutes later, I can hear him crying on the monitor. 3 minutes later, I come in to get him. The monitor is quiet. I figured he settled down and was playing with his toys. I opened the door to his room, he was nowhere to be found. "Cael? Cael?? Bubs, where you??" I kind of started to panic. Where could he be. Not under his crib, not playing with his toys, not behind the door. The room is quiet, but the door was still closed so I know he has to be in here. As I looked around, this is what I found:




The poor little guy fell asleep on the floor of his closet!! Blankie and binkie were in his bed, so he found the next softest thing, his big-stuffed-blue-bunny!! Out like a light!! Again, he is his fathers' son, Tad can fall asleep anywhere!!

And, you all know how hot it was on Saturday. Well, after playing outside for a while, we came in to cool off. What do the girls do? Put on their rain coats of course and run around the house!! Jaden was a bit sad that we don't have any rain boots yet, but I have a hard time seeing her go out in the rain anyways, she hates thunder and lightning!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness - that photo of Cael in the closet is priceless. What a sweetie! Boy, you must have really tuckered him out with that swim diaper! :)

Anonymous said...

How funny, I bet you almost panicked when you couldn't find him, cute that he found a soft place to sleep. And the girls, aparently they don't mind the heat as much as the rest of us. (Always excitement at your hours). Love ya.

Sarah Brecht said...

What a sweetie! I could truly eat him! He so reminds me of our chubby bubby, Tater! Your girls are just as silly as S.Jessen. He was trying on his Monster's Inc.
"Sully" costume on the 4th!