Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Canoeing

Last Saturday, Tad and I went up north and went canoeing down the Upper Iowa River near Decorah. It was so much fun!! We went with our friends Beth & Sam and Clint & Brandi, plus about 15 other people we didn't know. Like I said, it was a lot of fun. The river was slow and low and it took us 10 hours from start to stop, I am not sure how far we floated. We love to canoe and we used to go all the time before we had kids, so it was a lot of fun to get away and relax. The river up there is so clear and beautiful and the bluffs along the river are just as amazing!! After a full day on the river, we camped out and relaxed. Lots of laughs, lots of drinks, and lots of sun!! What a perfect day!!

No comments: