Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Funny conversations with Jaden

This conversation with Jaden the other day cracked me up:

Jaden comes up to me: "Mom, will you help me pick out some clothes that look pretty?"

Me: "Jaden, anything you pick out will be pretty. We are not going anywhere, just pick out some clothes to wear for the day"

Jaden: "But, I want it to be really pretty"

OK, she got me. As we are picking out clothes:

Jaden (examining her belly button): "Mom, my belly button sticks out a little"

Me: "Everybody's belly buttons are different. It's ok that it sticks out a little. I think it is cute, I love your belly button"

Jaden: "No, I think I am getting to big for my belly button and that is why it sticks out. I need a new one"


Oh, how I love some of the conversations I have with her. It is a good reminder to me of how awesome her imagination is. She probably thinks we will get her a new belly button at the store.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, also love the funny face. She is quite the gal!!! Love ya

Kristi said...

oh my gosh, tooooo cute!! keep the funny conversations coming, i'm sure you have at least one a day with those girls!
love the picture =)
k

Sarah Brecht said...

Love it! One day S.Jessen is going to grow up and the next day he doesn't want to and wants to get in my pocket :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing what their little minds come up with!! Too Cute!

kim said...

HA!! FUNNY! Need a new belly button - that is adorable! :)

xoxoxo