Saturday, July 7, 2007

Family Pictures

We headed out the other night and finally got a family picture taken of all 5 of us. The last family picture we had taken was January 2007, when Skylar was only 5 months old, Jaden was 2 1/2, and I wasn't even pregnant with Cael yet (I found out 3 weeks later). Anyways, it went really well and everyone did great. What a good lookin' bunch we are!! Looking at the pictures, I sometimes still have a hard time believing that I am 30 years young, been married for 6 years, and have 3 kids. My oh my, life is going way to fast!!







I also got Caels' 9 month picture taken (technically, he is 9 1/2). He did a good job, as long has he had something to stand up against or keep him busy, otherwise he wouldn't stay still. I also got my mother/son picture taken with him. I had them also done with the girls right when they were 9 months. I usually don't like to have my pictures taken, but this one is special to me.




5 comments:

kim said...

cute pictures, Jen.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my Jen, these pictures are great. You all look great, how did you get everyone to cooperate?? Good job. Love ya

Sarah Brecht said...

Those are awesome! What a cute, happy "fanily"!

Kristi said...

Great pictures!!! Everyone looks great & did such a great job!!
You look awesome! I love the top family picture! Where did you get these done?
k

Julie said...

WOW - great photos. Everyone looking at the camera & everything! What a good-looking happy family. :)