Check these out. I blog-lifted these from our friends 3 ladies and a daddy. It is pretty fun to see who the kids look like more. From the looks of ours, my genetics got weaker by 11-12% with each kid!! But, overall, they are a pretty good mix!! It would be fun if you could do this with their individual personalities, then you could see where the kids get their stubborness and tempers, in our case, all that comes from Tad:)) Wishful thinking!!
4 comments:
How FUN!! I love stuff like this. Your kids are a good mix - I see both of you in them. I wonder if it will change any as they get older??
LOVE IT!!
:)
xoxoxo
Love it!!! this is awesome!! i tried it & it didn't really turn out what i thought- i'm going to try different pics- then i'll post.
thanks for sharing!!!
love ya,
k
That's really fun. We'll have to check it out. I'm sure I can guess how they will go. S.Jessen will be more like Roger and Tate will be more like me :)
How fun. Cute kids - I think they look like both of you.
Post a Comment