Friday, February 1, 2008

Surprise!!


I had a surprise birthday party for Tad last Saturday night (Jan. 26th). I was surprised that I pulled it off and he had no idea. I had about 25 people waiting for us up at the bar to surprise him. I just wish I would have gotten a picture of his face when we walked in, he was pretty shocked to see everyone waiting for him. Lots of our friends and family were able to make it, a bit thank you to all of you who traveled to make it such a great surprise!
This is Tad, shortly after walking in the bar, still a little stunned, looking at me and asking, "Are you serious?"
Needless to say, we closed the bar down and it was a late night for all. We got to bed about 3:30, after we got home and had after-hours at our house and everybody crashed. A big thank-you goes out to my mom who took my kids overnight so we could sleep in the next day. It took me a week to recover from being out so late, but it was worth it!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm glad Tad was surprised- a surprise party is hard to pull off! We had a good time!! I like the picture of the 3 of us- when was the last time we were all out together??
love ya,
k

kim said...

What great pictures!! How FUN!!
So glad he was surprised - the look on his face was priceless. You did a great job ~ it was a lot of fun!

Can I get a copy of the photo of the 3 of us?? Wow - I want proof that we were all out together!! :) We really need to do that a lot more often..I had a great time.

:)Fun, fun photos.........

Julie said...

How fun! Love the photo of the 3 sisters!