Thursday, February 28, 2008

yummy!!

This is reason right here why I can't give up chocolate for lent, I love these Cadbury Mini Eggs, made by no other than Hershey's!! No, these are not the big eggs filled with the sugared stuff that looks like egg yolk, those I hate. These are yummy little chocolates in a nice crisp shell. They are sooooo delicious and every year I look forward to them being out after Valentines day all the way up to Easter. But, this year with Easter being so early, my time with them will be cut short. I will have to stock up and freeze them. I think I am addicted to them, seriously. I have my children hooked also. I bought 2 bags last week and the 2nd one is already half-way gone. Not good for the diet, but tastes yummy!! If you have never had them, go out and get a bag before Easter, you won't regret it!!

-Also, Happy Leap Day to everyone. An extra day for us this year and only comes around every 4 years. I hope you all make the best of it!!! How can the month with the fewest days always seem like the longest month of the year??? February has been a very long month for me, I am happy to see it go. Bring on March and the (hopefully) better weather, St. Paddy's Day, and Easter!!

3 comments:

kim said...

OMG!! I'm a mini-egg junkie, too.........


:)

Kristi said...

LOVE mini eggs!!! did you know they have "balls" out at Christmas time that are the same?? i am still working on a bag of those in my freezer-- if i keep them in my freezer i some days forget about them, but other days i can't stop! need to stock up before they are all out!!!
i should have bought some for last weekend.

Sarah Brecht said...

If only Nestle` made Cadbury eggs... I do like the gooey big ones and I still buy them anyway. I agree that they all are delicious! Even if it's not supporting our bills :) At Christmas I asked Roger if I could get my students Hershey's kisses and he said NO. I know you've got to support your work, but I was a little surprised at just how emphatic he was.