Monday, August 13, 2007

Skylars birthday


Here is my big 2 year old last Wednesday on her big day. How did she get so cute?? She must look like her mom:) We had a great day. We just hung out at home and played. She loved her cake (blew out the candles all by herself) and her birthday gifts- a caterpillar tunnel to crawl through and some books. Her favorite books are the "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?" books, there are 3 in that series and we read each of them frequently daily!! It was a beautiful day and I still can't believe she is 2. She is so adorable, but very sassy too!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

How sweet. Happy birthday Skylar!

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see the caterpillar tunnel, looks like fun! I can't believe how fast she is growing & she is too adorable! I didn't know there were 3 books in the Brown Bear series- we only have 2, I may have to go find the 3rd.
Love ya!
k