Today Cael is 11 months old and I finally caved and he got his 1st haircut. It was starting to get a little too long and get over his ears, but Tad disagrees with me, he wanted to cut his hair 2 months ago. He did a great job sitting still, of course we had snacks to bribe him with. Gramma Lu did the honors of cutting the hair and she did a great job!! Much better than I could ever do and much more patient than me. He does look better, my little boy is growing up so fast. Thank you very much Gramma!!! But, as you all know me by now, I kept as much of that baby hair as I could gather up in a nice little envelope to put in his baby book!! This picture cracks me up, it is like he is looking at Gramma saying, "Are you done yet Gramma? I got things to do."

Is anyone else getting tired of all the rain?? I now I am. I think we are going to have a permanent river in our front ditch if it keeps this up. It needs to stop, I want to be outside enjoying the last days of summer with my kids. With this weird weather, it has meant for more days inside. More days I gotta try and be creative and find "new" toys we haven't played with for some time. Here was such a day. You gotta check out these cool cowgirl boots I found for the girls on sale at Target (of course). They rock!! I wish they had them in my size. They had forgotten about them and found them in the closets and had to wear them all day. In case you have forgotten, cowgirl boots go with any outfit!! They look like they are trying out to be a Coyote Ugly dance girl!! Who is that masked cat?

Gramma and Papa got a great gift for the girls at their house. Yes, their very own Barbie Jeep!! Papa wants to get rid of the Barbie and paint some flames on the car, which would be pretty cool!! The girls love to drive it around and Cael enjoys the ride. Jaden starts and stops so often it is hard to believe he doesn't get whiplash!! Look at the one picture, Jaden is talking on the phone!! Typical girl!! (Actually, I think she gets that from me!!)

3 comments:
I think Cael could have gone another 5 months to get a hair cut- just kidding. Looks like he did a great job! Love the boots & the car- I agree flames would be cool! That is too funny that Jaden is driving while chatting on the phone =)
love ya,
k
Lu did a great job on his hair, it looks great. Love the car, Maybe Pat could paint (PINK) flames on it, the girls would love that, not very masculine for little man Cael though. The boots are so funny. They will probably want to wear them the rest of summer and then want their sandles back in the winter. Cute pictures. Love ya
Cael - great h/c buddy! He is a cutie!
Ha! LOVE the pink boots! fabulous on the 'masked cat'!! :)
Do you just giggle your way through every day? :)
Car - awesome. My kids will be so jealous - they never got to have one~
looks like they are having a blast.
:)
love ya~
Post a Comment