OK, I admit it. I am obsessed with taking pictures of my children. A month ago, I started this blog to keep everyone updated on our family and the kids growing. Also, I finally got my digital camera. Without my digital camera, I would take 1-2 rolls of film of my children a month, sometimes more, which I thought was a little much. But, not knowing if I got just the right shot, I would take 2-3 pics of the same shot. Well, I thought this would change with my digital camera, but no, it has indeed gotten worse. Now I take 5-6 pics of the same thing, each one just a little different. Do I delete the not so perfect pics? Nope. Did I say I would? Yep. Do I take more pictures now? Yep. Is this pathetic? Yep. Has this turned into an even bigger obsession ? Yep. It must be the instant gratification I get with the digital. When it came time that to upload my pics to get printed, guess how many pictures I took the month of May?? Just guess. Are you ready?? 249!! Even I know this is ridiculous, but I honestly can't help myself!!! But, now the problem I am facing is which ones do I get printed and which ones don't I. Again, I am a little biased when it comes to my children, but there are really no bad pictures of them, I love them all. So right now, I am trying to figure which ones of these 249 pictures do I get printed!! Oh the dilemma!! Any suggestions?? Anyways, sorry it took me so long to get blogging again, we have been spending much more time outdoors and I haven't been getting on the computer as much. Here are just a few of my 249 pics to share. See, my kids are adorable (again, biased mom here). I will probably end up printing all 249 pictures!


4 comments:
Cute Cute photos! I think you should print all 249!!! Just buy a big photo album. That first photo of Jaden reminds me of Kristi. I take a lot of photos too but not 249 in one month - wow!
Love the pictures, you are not prejudice, and neither am I, your children are beautiful. Love ya mom
That's hilarious! ;)
Of course you HAVE to take so many photos - your kids are too beautiful not to! :) And you are right about the instant gratification thing - i think it makes the obsession worse!
:) get all of them - and i can't wait to see them!
Ok, you are not biased! They are all so adorable! I'm thinking that Jaden looks the most like you, Skylar seems like a combo of you both, and I am really seeing Tad's family with Cael. Maybe we'll get a girl next? No announcements, just hoping...
Post a Comment