I finally got my double stroller!! Yeah for me! It isn't anything fancy, but it will hold 2 of my children at the same time and will hopefully eliminate the fight between the girls when I go for a walk about who gets to go with me. I have been looking at them for quite some time and finally bit the bullet. This will make my life just that much easier when I am out and about with the kids solo. Like I said, it is nothing fancy, but it folds nice and flat , isn't too big and bulky, and I can get it in my car with my other (big) single stroller! Now we can at least go for a walk during the day and Jaden can ride her bike along with us!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Double Stroller
I finally got my double stroller!! Yeah for me! It isn't anything fancy, but it will hold 2 of my children at the same time and will hopefully eliminate the fight between the girls when I go for a walk about who gets to go with me. I have been looking at them for quite some time and finally bit the bullet. This will make my life just that much easier when I am out and about with the kids solo. Like I said, it is nothing fancy, but it folds nice and flat , isn't too big and bulky, and I can get it in my car with my other (big) single stroller! Now we can at least go for a walk during the day and Jaden can ride her bike along with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you finally got your double stroller!!! Did you get it at Toy's R Us the other day? Enjoy your summer walks!
love ya,
k
Glad you finally got your stroller, I know you have been wanting one for a long time. This will be so nice for you.
Yay! That will be awesome this summer - now you can escape to the park!
How is Jaden liking her bicycle??
:)
love ya~
k
Post a Comment