We got pickled!! I came home from the grocery store and found these in our yard on Saturday! These giant pickles are a way that our town is making money for the yearly celebration at the end of July, properly themed this year as "Pickle Days". I guess that many years ago, there used to be a pickle factory here in town (wish I would have lived here then, I LOVE pickles). To get rid of them, I had to pay $10 and someone came and got them and we got to pick whose yard got pickled next. What a fun way to raise a little money!! They move from yard to yard thru July. When I told Jaden that we had pickles in our front yard, she said, "The birds pooped pickles?" Then she saw them and started laughing!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh - that's hilarious!! And a great way for a town to raise $ - $10 isn't bad at all!
Jaden is a stitch - birds............too funny~
She'll probably be talking about this one for a little while~
:)
xoxoxo
How funny, I bet the girls, especially Jaden, thought that was really funny. I wish I would have seen it, thanks for taking the picture to share. Love ya.
Love it, Love it- the Girl Pickle, got Pickled!!!! Thanks for the pics. Jaden is such a hoot! The birds pooped pickles =) ohhh, it makes me smile! (it makes me alidocious!)
love ya,
k
That is so funny!
Post a Comment