Friday, June 29, 2007

Future Harley Chicks of America




I just had to share these pics. A couple weeks ago, Tad and I finally got to take the bike (motorcycle, not pedal bike for those of you who were wondering) out for a ride. It had been a long time since the both of us got to go, it was fabulous! I loved it!! Anyways, when we got home, the girls took our bandanna's and wanted them on. They looked pretty cute!! Watch out America, here are a couple future Harley chicks!! I can see it now, Jaden will be happy to ride on the back of one, but not Skylar, she will have her own Harley, just like Gramma Lu!!
Caels update: for those of you wondering, Caels doctor appointment went great yesterday. He is growing fast and is a healthy boy. Bubs tipped the scales at 21 lbs. 13 oz. and measured 28 3/4" long. He is a big boy, yes indeed, but he is all mine!!! For just a comparison, at 9 months Jaden was 16 lb. 12 oz. and 27" long and Skylar was 17 lb. 5 oz and 27 3/4", so quite a big difference from the girls!

2 comments:

kim said...

Oh my gosh ~ that is hilarious!! Jaden cracks me up in that second picture :)

And I think you are right - little skylar lu will take a back seat to no one - she will have her own bike! :)

Love the pix - that is too cute~

xoxoxo!!

Kristi said...

Harley Chicks ROCK!
Very cute photos!!!! I love your new camera =)