Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cael's 9 months

Cael turned 9 months on Saturday the 23rd. Another month come and gone again. He is doing great. His 5th tooth just broke through and he loves to climb the stairs. I take him to the doctor for his check up tomorrow, I will let you all know what the scales are saying for him, I am guessing he is 22 lbs. We will see how close I am. Feel free to place your bets!! Here he is watching Tad mow the lawn (he is standing on a stepping stool, he is not quite that tall yet). He loves anything loud!!

5 comments:

kim said...

What a beautiful baby boy!! He is so darn cute ~ I could just squeeze him to pieces!

I can't believe how fast he is growing~ so so fast. Give him a big hug and kiss from Aunt Kim!!

xoxoxo
k

Anonymous said...

Jenni, he is gorgeous and those blue eyes. And Skylar and her binky!

Love ya Jonnie

Anonymous said...

So adorable...Hadley has her check up tomorrow too so it will be fun to compare their weight. I just want to pinch his cheeks! So adorable.

Sarah Brecht said...

I just want to squeeze him. He's just like our Tater! Happy 9 months! Where did the time go?

Anonymous said...

Wow, 9 months. He is growing sooo fast. He is so cute, love the smile.