I love to watch my children sleep, they look so peaceful, sweet, and innocent. As I look at them, I think about the day that we had, the struggles and the laughs, and that they are recharging for another day of fun and play. As always, I am the last one in bed and I frequently check on the kids before I head off. Just had to share a few of the pics of them sound to sleep in
la la land!! All my kids have their favorite blankies and love their binkies and won't go to bed without them. Jaden would still have her binkie if hers' hadn't gotten "lost".
Jaden, with her bella (blankie) and mama kitty close by.

Skylar with 4
biss (binkie) and her
buddy (blankie) within reach.


Cael, with his
binkies and
blankie also (who knows what
he will call them).
Sweet dreams little ones, sweet dreams all night.
6 comments:
How sweet, hard to believe they are the same kids you can get so frustrated with when they are awake. (we all know they have to test their limits everyday but it is still hard) Love the pictures, nothing sweeter than sleeping little ones. Love ya. Mom
How peaceful they look. I love to watch kids & babies sleeping. They are so innocent & sweet. You are doing so good posting on your blog - LOVE IT
what sweet sleeping pix! Kids do look so absolutely sweet and innocent - almost angel-like when they sleep. I love watching them - even now.
I love what you said about 'recharging' - that is so true! you can almost see it happening~
luv these pix.
xoxoxo!
k
What absolutely ADORABLE kids!!! Love the pics, they are too cute sleeping.... they are also too cute awake =)
Love you taking more pictures with your new camera!
This is the cutiest thing I have ever seen. What a great Mommy you are! Your babies are beautiful.
Hey Jenni, I am so proud of all you kids. I check your site off and on and today I'm crying. You kids think that being a mom is the best but really being a Grandmother is. Am I correct Linda?
Love ya
Jonnie
Post a Comment