We had some fabulous weather this past weekend and I couldn't seem to keep the kids inside at all, which was great! They came in the house absolutely filthy and I figured the dirtier they were, the more fun they musta had!! The kids LOVE the swing set and are constantly wanting to be pushed. Jaden really needs to learn how to pump her legs if she had it her way, I think she would swing all day long. I am soooo happy that the nice weather is here to stay!! All our trees are so full, so our deck and most of our yard is nicely shaded, so I don't have to worry about sunscreen. It was also a great weekend because I FINALLY got a digital camera. Yes, I know, how pathetic, but it is fabulous!! I took 50 pics of the kids the first day I had it!! Love it, love it, love it!! Jaden also loves it and likes looking at all the pictures I take of them.

Cael, just hanging out on the deck!! You know how babies are, they put everything in their mouths. Well, he grossed me out, he ate a June Bug!! It was so gross! Luckily, he didn't bite into it because when I got it out of his mouth, it was still alive!! YUCK!
Skylar, just a rockin' away!
Jaden, climbing on up!

2 comments:
Oh - cute pics. Yippee ~ you got a digital camera. That little Cael - poor thing...looks like you need to feed him more. ha ha :)
Great pictures. Looks like they are all having soooo much fun. Warm weather is great for the little ones.
Post a Comment