Friday, May 4, 2007

my precious gifts










For all of you who have been begging me to get blogging, well I finally have. But please, give me a little time to get used to all this as I am soooo not technology savvy!!!! So, bear with me. To start off, I will do a little explaining of why I chose to name my blog "Precious Gifts". When I think of precious gifts, I think of the top 3 precious gifts in my life, Jaden, Skylar, and Cael. I have been so blessed with 3 healthy children. I thank God each day for them and their smiles, their laughter, their health, their voices, their beautiful blue eyes, their tears, their 30 fingers and 30 toes, their energy, their craziness, their goofiness, their tenderness, and most of all, their uniqueness . I really can't imagine my life without them. They are so very special to me and each day with them is precious, as life is unpredictable and you never know what will happen tomorrow.

"Write it on your heart that the ones you love are life's most precious gifts".

I love this saying!! I have it hanging on my wall for a daily reminder to think of all the special people in my life: my family, my friends, but also my wonderful husband, Tad. We have been together for 12 years and married for 6 and he is an awesome dad to these 'precious gifts' that run around our house daily. I couldn't have married a more wonderful man. Love ya babe!! Anyways, sometimes we get caught up in the day to day activities of life and we need to take time to thank God for the really special people in our life and thank Him for the people that really matter most to us. My children make me smile each day, make me laugh each day, and most of all, make me appreciate my life because I am the luckiest person on earth, I get to be their mom!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, am kind of new at this and having a little bit of a problem. This looks really nice Jenni. Will check in often.

Jonnie

Kristi said...

I'm very excited you started a blog... I didn't think you really checked out the blogs that much. Can't wait to keep up on what you guys are up to!
Love ya,
k

Julie said...

Hi Jenni - I'm happy you started a blog too. I'm so nosey when it comes to your family! Love reading Kim's blog and I've never even met her. At least I've met you. Boy, that seems like a long time ago at Lake Powell.

Anyway - you have CUTE kids. I'd love to squeeze Cael's cheeks - -

Also - very nice tribute to your precious gifts.

kim said...

Hey Jen!!

Wahoo! So glad you started a blog - very pretty one, too. :)

It's 'blogalicious'!

:)
k

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen:

Wow, I'm impressed. I started up a "my space" account over spring break and that can be addictive. Thanks for sharing. We had a blast in Vegas, but I'm paying for it today...so tired. I'll catch up with you next week sometime. Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, Your blog looks great. I love the name. Look foreward to checking this every time I get on my computer. Love ya. Mom