Friday, December 7, 2007

Winter Wonderland!!

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland...

We have SNOW!! Lots of snow!! With more to come!!! YEAH!!! I am very happy that we will have a white Christmas this year, last years was all brown and yucky!! How do all you people who live in warmer climates celebrate Christmas without any snow??? I love snow, not the ice, but yes, I LOVE SNOW!!! We have gotten 3 snow storms this past week, with more to come this weekend. I say bring it on!!! The more snow, the better. Tad and the girls went out and played in it last night and Jaden and I got out a little today. It was so much fun and Jaden loves it!! She also loves to eat it, but I have already told her the rules about eating snow: No eating yellow snow!! Only the white!! She just kind of looked at me like "what does that mean?" So, we went shopping today and got some new snow boots for Jaden and Cael because if it keeps this up, we will be out playing in it a lot!! Hopefully we will get some more and be able to make a snowman!! If we are really lucky, we will find a magic hat to put on him so he will dance around!! How cool would that be?? I also hear it is easier for Santa to land his sleigh if there is lots of snow on the roof.




In the meadow we can build a snowman.....




Any-hoo, I am sure many of you think I am crazy, but I am not (really!), just excited to have snow. It makes the Christmas lights look that much better when there is snow. But, I was not too happy about the layer of ice we have underneath. I didn't get any of my holiday/winter yard-art up and now the ground is too frozen to get it in!! UGH! Yes, I know, such worries!! Happy Snow to you all!

1 comment:

kim said...

Don't you love that snowflake site??! Yummy snowflakes.....

I know what you mean - I love a white Christmas! So much easier to get into the spirit when it is wintery out there~

don't like all the ice though. Hmmm...another one coming, too.

Keep warm! :)