
I just had to post these pictures of Cael!! Two of his favorite things right now include the purple sunglasses and the shiny silver beads!! The other sunglasses and beads don't do it, it is these particular ones!! He is always putting them on and running around. Cracks me up!!

I hope everyone here in Iowa made it through the horrible ice storm we got yesterday. I will have to thank God that we didn't lose electricity, which was pretty amazing because it seems like it barely thunders out and we go black!! I can't believe how much ice we have gotten here already this winter! All I could think of was last February's horrible ice storm and losing electricity for 48 hours!!! AHHHHH!! Definitely made me appreciate the indoor heat just that much more!! We escaped this storm with flying colors!! I hope everyone else was able to stay indoors and stay warm. I think we are in for a doozy of a winter!! Like I already stated, love the snow, not the ice!!
3 comments:
That is so funny. What a cutie! Maybe we can hook he & Emilee up someday! :)
I don't know what an ice storm even is. Sounds crazy to me!!! Stay warm!
What a cutie, love the new look. I survived the ice storm, did loose power for a few hours but had it back before it got too dark.
Tyson just informed me of your blog!!! How awesome...now i'm going to play catch up all day at work and read everything :)We got the cmas card in the mail saturday...too cute!!! I love how Jaden has the polly's in her hand, can't go anywhere without them! What does Tad think about these purple sunglasses and beads...ha ha! Cael looks soooo cute! Wish I could have seen you guys yesterday...Tyson forgot to tell me that it was for lunch, not dinner. Therefore I didnt wake up in time, and he barely did either! See ya soon!!!
Post a Comment