This is the sign hanging on Skylar's doorknob.
In case you can't read it, it says:
"DONT COME IN
MY ROOM"
No please at all.
Just 'don't come in'.
I asked her why?
She stated that sometimes she just wants to be left alone in her room.
I respect that. That is her space in the house. All hers to do as she pleases (within reason).
However, it does concern me that she isn't even 5 yet and has a sign like this up on her door.
Is this a 'sign' of what is to come in the future?
What will the sign say in 5 years? 10 years? I am pretty sure the sign is more directed at her sister and brother than it is to me.
Just cracks me up.
2 comments:
Looks like she gave Belle a black eye even! Guess she learned the hard way not to come in! :)
How funny, she definitely has a mind of her own. She did a great job writing that. I am sure her sister and brother don't like it so much. Pretty soon you will have signs like that on all the doors....just getting even with her. Love ya, mom
Post a Comment