Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Little Man



Here is Cael, waiting for his Dad to give him a haircut.

I saw him there, sitting so quiet and being so patient, I just couldn't resist the picture.

Such a little man, growing up to fast.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

oh my gosh, I love it!!! that is sooo cute!! what a good boy sitting & waiting so patiently! he is too adorable! too cute!!

Mondo said...

This picture is awesome! It makes me smile, he is a very handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic! You need to frame that one. Jaime

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that is just too cute of a picture! I laughed out loud when I saw it. He is just adorable! I agree with Jaime, you'll have to frame that one or tag it to be out someday at his graduation. ;) Hope to see ya soon~Kate

kim said...

That just might be one of the cutest darn pictures I have EVER seen -
How sweet - and he is being so patient!!

:)
xoxoxo