
Jaden has her 1st loose tooth. She is very excited. Yesterday morning, as she was brushing her teeth, she informed me her teeth hurt.
I took a closer look and touched them and sure enough, one of her front bottom teeth is loose. I was a little shocked and totally not prepared. I wasn't expecting a loose tooth for anther 6 months to a year. Why? Not sure, I just didn't think we had to cross that road yet.
Jaden has been playing with it and wiggling it quite a lot and is pretty excited, yet a little anxious about it. She says she is afraid she will swallow it. She is also afraid it is going to hurt. I have done my best to reassure her that everything will be ok, the tooth will fall out, and we will leave it out for the Tooth Fairy. Tad asked her what she thought the Tooth Fairy would leave her for her tooth. "Maybe a shiny dime" was her reply.
I just can't believe it. Her little girl smile is going to change. I am not ready for that yet.
Ugh. Yes, it makes me little sad. I can't stop her from growing up and all these little changes are adding up fast to big changes.
She is only 5. Yet. She is already 5.
1 comment:
I totally feel your pain. If we could just make time stand still. Just wait until they start dating.
Post a Comment