Happy Birthday Cael!!
Today is Sept. 23, 2008
CAELS 2ND BIRTHDAY!!!
As I always say, where has the time gone?? My baby boy is 2 years old already?
Some of Caels favorites include:
any Disney Pixar Movie (Cars, Bugs Life, Woody & Buzz, The Incredibles)
playing with tractors & combines & fire trucks (or as he calls them "wee-ooo's)
- riding his bike outside
- his blue blankie and binkies
- looking at truck/tractor books
- playing with Jaden & Skylar
- likes pickles and any junk food he can get his hands on
- loves chocolate milk!!!
- to play with bouncy balls
- getting dirty
I love this age, he repeats just about anything I say and he is always on the go and keeping busy. However, he has figured out how to throw a good tantrum already!
A look back-
Newborn... (look at those cheeks!) he was so big- 9 lbs 12 oz!!
6 months...
6 months...
my 1 year blondie...
almost 2, and all boy.... Happy Birthday Bubs!
6 comments:
WOW, where has the time gone. I can't believe he is 2, seems like just last week he was born.
Love the pics. and the list of favorites.
Love ya, mom
Super Happy Birthday Cael!!! Wow! He is so stinkin cute it is criminal, you know that don't you???!!! ;)
Love your "wee-ooo"'s and so many fun things about you Bubs. You're totally AWESOME!
xoxoxo!!!
Happy Birthday Bubs!
Oh, it's so hard to believe he is 2! Love the favorites list, he is so darn stinkin cute!
k
hey~ i just saw Calvin & Hobbes on your side bar, how cute is that! love it!
k
hey~ i just saw Calvin & Hobbes on your side bar, how cute is that! love it!
k
Love that first picture of his eyes! I cannot believe he is 2. Only 12 weeks left until we meet our 3rd baby Brecht!
Post a Comment