Friday, October 3, 2008

Disney On Ice

This past weekend, my mother in law and I took the kids to see Disney On Ice, A Disneyland Adventure. It was so much fun and the kids loved it!! I did too:))

I remember going and seeking this when I was a kid and I remember just loving it then. It is so incredibly amazing - the costumes, the props, all the characters, and of course, their ability to sing and dance while ice skating!! It really was fabulous!!
The story was the the Parr Family of The Incredibles, travel to Disneyland and try to be an ordinary family. Then Syndrome (the bad guy) comes and captures Mickey and Minnie and it is up to the Incredibles to save them. All the kids enjoyed it, even Cael. He loves The Incredibles movie and was very attentive throughout on what was going on. Of course, throughout the show, they had appearances from Buzz Lightyear, Cinderella, Goofy and Pluto, Jungle Book, Pirates, Alice In Wonderland. Lots of fun!!


The only part of the show the kids didn't like was when they shot off some cannon-balls!! Very loud. Skylar still talks about how the powerballs scared her! If the show ever comes near you, I highly recommend going. I am sure we will be going again in the future!

1 comment:

Julie said...

OMG - - your blog is so cool and you have Kenny Rogers music going. Are you kidding me? LOVE IT. Disney on ice - - how fun!!!