We got our cumpins (Caels word for pumpkins) are all ready for Halloween night!! The kids had fun doing the decorating. First, they all colored on them with markers, then took our collection of pumpkin decorations and put together a face on their own pumpkin. Tad still did his own carving, and unfortunately, I didn't get to carve one this year (ran out of pumpkins and time), but all in all, they turned out great!!



Jaden and Skylar did a great job making a funny looking face, but as you can see, Cael just took all the left over pieces and stuck them all over his pumpkin.

4 comments:
Great looking pumpkins !!!!!! Hope the kids had a great time Trick or Treating. They looked great in their costumes. Love ya, mom
Hey, when did you put music to your blog?? I don't always have my sound on. I love that song, how cool is that. Love ya, mom
Rockin' Cumpins!!!!
:)
xoxoxo!!
Cool Cumpins! That reminds me of Tate when he gets the "hippy cups". If only we could write it all down! This does help the memories though doesn't it?
Post a Comment