
It is official, Skylar is potty trained and no longer wears diapers!!! YIPEEEE!! It took longer than I would have liked, but she finally got the hang of it. I had been trying on and off for a few months now, but she just didn't get the warning signs that she had to go. But, something clicked last Sunday and now she has been wearing only her new Dora underwear for a week with no accidents!! Now I only have to buy diapers for 1 child!! Yeah for Skylar!! She is very proud of herself! What a big girl she is getting to be! Another milestone past in the road of life.
2 comments:
Yea Skylar. What a big girl she is getting to be. How nice for you to only have one in diapers. Maybe by next year at this time you will be done with diapers, at least during the day --won't that be a cause for celebration!!!
Rock on, Skylar!!!
Woohoo!! :)
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment