
Here are the pics of the kids playing in the sprinkler a few weeks back. They had a great time. I think that the first time you take these items out for the summer, the kids really have so much fun because it is like it is all new again!!


Cael had enough, so he sat down by me to relax, but it wouldn't last long before he was back running in the water!

One of the things I absolutely love about this girl Skylar is she always gives it 110%!! Can't you just hear the screams of joy coming from her?? She never stopped!!


4 comments:
looks like great fun, love a action pics.
They are so stinking cute, as usual! I can't believe how grown up they are looking!
SUCH CUTE PHOTOS!!! HAPPY SUMMER!
Awesome action shots!!
Wow - it looks like they are having a blast! You can almost hear them laughing when you look at the pix~
Fun, fun summertime!
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment