I have finally moved up in the world of technology. For many of you, you received an email from me stating my email has changed. Why?? Because I finally got DSL!!! This is a big step for us in this house, as we are a little technology challenged here. I have always had dial up and, yes it was slow, but I wasn't willing to pay for DSL and I didn't want to go through all the hassle. But, Iowa Telecom finally sweetened their deal and got me hooked!! (they are pretty much the only company we can get it through here out in the boondocks).Of course I already love it and it is so much faster and lots easier to use!! Jaden's games actually work again without having to wait so long for things to upload. She keeps on telling me "I am so happy now that our computer is faster, the games work now".
Now that my internet is much much faster, I have to share this video of Cael from last April. This is him and Tad playing trucks. My in-laws are right, boys are just born with a built in motor!! Just listen to his 18-wheeler go!! (I hope this works!)
4 comments:
OMG!! I love that video - that is so cute!!! :)
Yay on the DSL!! Woohoo!!
It's a whole new world -isn't it?? :)
xoxoxo!
Jenni, you mean to tell me you were blogging with pics, video, etc. on dial-up!?!?! Un-f#$%ing believable... seriously. LOL. I would write more about how truly astounding that is, but I have to go make a phone call and it takes a while to warm up the tin cans.
OMG - Cole's comment has me ROTFL!!!
tin cans - that's funny!
:)
I love the trucker video! What a sweetie! I love that boys being born with a buit-in motor. It's so true!
Post a Comment