Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

We' re off to see the wizard.....


This year I dressed the kids all The Wizard of Oz theme. I figured I really only have 1 maybe 2 years to do it, so I took total advantage of it!!
Dorothy, Tthe Lion, and Daddy went out trick or treating...... ........while Mr. Scarecrow stayed with me and handed out candy.

They had to make a quick stop back at home to get some warmer clothes to bundle up in (Halloween should be in September, not the end of October), then they were off!!At the end of the night, we all ended up at Papa and Gramma B's house for some nice warm soup and of course, to raid the treat baskets!! All the kids had way too much candy, thank goodness Halloween only comes once a year!!Here is Papa with all 4 grandchildren. Jaden and Skylar had swapped costumes, and a little monkey was added (aka baby Levi). Yes, that is Papa with the monkeys ears on!! I am not sure who is a bigger monkey, the kids or Papa!!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh Jenni-
They look absolutely ADORABLE!! Too cute! Love the Oz theme! Gotta do while you can.
love ya,
k

kim said...

OMG!!! How cute!! They look so stinkin cute!!!!!! I LOVE Cael's costume - that is the most adorable scarecrow I have ever seen! Where did you find that?????
They all look great - and it looks like you had a ton of fun. Funny that the girls swapped costumes :0)
And Levi even fit the theme - if you held him up and made him fly! :)

*We're off to see the wizard.....*

Great Halloween pix~

xoxoxo!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, the kids looked great. Loved the pumpkins also, they did a great job.

Julie said...

Cute costumes!!!

Sarah Brecht said...

What a cute idea! I have another friend who did the chicken and the egg. I know I always say this, but your kids are so adorable!