Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy painting!

Sorry about the lagging in keeping my blog up. I have had a couple of busy weeks, but probably no busier than anyone else. The last few weeks, I got a wild hair and decided to paint my living room and stairways. So, late at night when everyone is in bed ( and that is usually when I am on the computer or relaxing) I have been getting out the paint, the ladder, and painting until 2 in the morning. Yes, I know I am crazy. I am not done yet. My living room was much too white for me, so I decided to paint it tan, with one wall a dark brown. A little drastic, but I think I like it. The living room is done, I have to do the stairway yet, which will be another 2-3 late nights!!! I just love the look and smell of new paint!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

kim said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it - i'm sure it looks great!

:)
k

Kristi said...

Hey- you were supposed to call me, I said I'd come up & help!!! You know how much I love to paint (ha ha) but I meant it when I said I'd help. Are you painting tonight? or tomorrow night- maybe I can come up. I was so bummed you guys couldn't come in & play yesterday & that Kim couldn't come up... the flu just sucks! =( maybe tomorrow.
Give me a call.
Love ya,
k