Saturday, November 17, 2007

Elf Yourself!!

This website is hilarious!!! Yes, a bit early for the holidays, but I just had to share it. My sisters each sent it to me of their families dancing, very funny!!! Just click below and enjoy watching me and the kids dressed like elves and dancing!! It makes me laugh out loud every time!! I will be watching this throughout the holidays!!! Jaden also loves it!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9528009468

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE the ELf yourself. I go from Yours to Kim's to Kristi's and watch them all...great fun. The pictures all match perfect, everyone really looks like they are having fun dancing.

kim said...

Ha! This is so fun~

:) LOL!

Kristi said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! I can watch them a million times- puts a smile on my face EVERY time!!!
love ya,
k

Julie said...

That is so funny. I copies on my blog too. Gosh - it just makes me laugh!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!