Happy 4th Birthday Skylar Lu!
This past Saturday, on August 8th, my baby girl turned 4! How can it be?? She is growing up so fast. Skylar is always so full of energy and never stops until her head hits the pillow, one of the many things I love about her. We had such a fun day! We spent most of the day at the swimming pool, where I do believe my kids are turning into fishes before my eyes. Skylar goes under the water like a pro.
Happy Birthday to my baby girl! Where has the time gone?? I so remember the day she was born, like it was yesterday. What I wouldn't give to have that day back, that day back just for a minute to hold my baby girl Skylar for the 1st time and snuggle her close.
ugh, breaks my heart to see my kids growing up so fast.
1 comment:
Sounds like she had a great birthday. I also remember the day she was born, waiting impatiently in the waiting room. So excited when Tad finally came out and said it was a girl. Then getting into the room to see her, awesome!! Also, always anxious to make sure my "baby girl" is OK.
Congrats.
Love mom
Post a Comment