Today is Jadens 6th Birthday!!
What a wonderful day it was!! I can't believe my oldest girl is already 6 years old and in school! Where has the time gone? What I wouldn't give to have that day back 6 years ago, pain and all, was totally worth all of it!! She is such an amazing girl. Started out the day with her favorite breakfast-cinnamon rolls!!

I took the day off and spent some time at school with her, ate lunch and played with her at recess, and brought the birthday treats. Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. M, while everyone is singing Happy Birthday to her!! She got to wear the Birthday crown around all day and they announced it over the intercom that it was her birthday. She thought that was so cool!
2 comments:
I hope Jaden had a wonderful birthday. Love the cake...it is so cute.
love ya, mom
Happy Birthday Jaden!!!
Man - 6 years?? Really ????? It can't be. Really really can't be. I remember it like it just happened!
You are a beautiful little girl - and a gift to us all.
And you are perched right there on the springboard of your bright future....so many adventures ahead of you.
We love you!
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment