
Jaden was so excited to go to school!!
I did break down and cry, but not until the final hug and she walked into school. It was hard to see her go. It has gotten easier dropping her off, but I still hate her being gone all day everyday and look forward to picking her up. She still runs up to me with open arms and gives me a big hug, says she missed me. That really is one of the best feelings in the world.
I stole this 'sign' idea from my sister Kim. It is a great way to know what year it was and what grade they are heading into. I can see after the years how all the pictures will start to blend.
Jaden and Daddy. He took the morning off to take her to school. As he said, this day only ever comes once in a lifetime and one can't miss it. She was excited to have him there.
Jaden and her friend Chloe outside the school.
2 comments:
Oh Jen, she looks soooo darn cute. It was great that Tad could take time off for her big day. Hope she loves school.
Love ya, mom
Great pictures Jen -
Love love love how excited she looks to go - she is beaming!! :)
I can't believe it..... Kindergarten. Wow.
Here you go - off and runnig! Enjoy every minute you can...it will fly.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment