
What a wonderful Memorial Day weekend we had! The weather was so nice all weekend, up in the 80's and warm and sunny (most of the time). We had a few BBQ's, saw lots of family and friends. We also got some work done around the yard. I was finally able to get all my mulch put in the flower beds and Tad some some tile laid in the yard to help our gutters drain further from the house. We we also fortunate to have my niece Bailey come and stay with us. I was so warm we got the sprinkler out and let them run in it. Lots of laughs and fun were heard from our front yard! To top it off, they had push-ups for a snack.
Doesn't get more summer-y than that!

2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend. I was up to your place this week and saw all the hard work that went into your planters and flower beds, they look AWESOME!!!!
Love ya, mom
Bailey had a BLAST!! It was like summer started early! :)
Thank you for a great time. I love that their swimsuits all coordinate! ;)
Love ya~
k
Post a Comment