
Yesterday, it was cool and rainy here so I decided to dive into Skylars room and get it painted purple. Now, she has been asking for months to have her room purple and purple has been her favorite color for a couple years now. We had bought the paint a couple weeks ago and I promised her that the next rainy day, I would get it painted.
Sure enough, she hadn't forgotten. In the morning, I looked at her and said, "Well, Skylar. It is rainy out today, we will be inside. What shall we do?"
Her response? She got this big smile on her face and said,"Paint my room purple?!"
It really didn't take that long and looks so incredibly cute. Purple is soooo Skylar!! She loves it and she also loves her new bedding. The purple is such a pretty purple and matches the pink walls very well!

She was very sweet about the whole thing. She kept on telling me "Mom, you are the best mom in the whole world", "Mom, you are awesome", "Mom, that was so sweet of you to paint my room purple and get me a new bed. I love it".

The little squirt couldn't stop smiling. When I laid down with her before bed last night, she just kept on saying how much she loved her room, and she was just going to touch it for a while. After she fell asleep, I went down to check on her one last time and sure enough, she had fallen asleep with her hand on her purple wall. 

3 comments:
looks AWESOME!!!!! great job!
Her rooms looks awesome, very SKYLAR. Love the way you have it arranged now.
Love ya, mom
Love love love the purple!! I think that is so sweet - her falling asleep with her hand on her wall. Priceless~
She will remember this forever - just wait and see. :)
Good job Jen!
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment