







All the kids seemed very happy with all that Santa brought them. A few of the favorites included Caels big dump truck and all his cars/trucks/tractors, Jaden loved her letter J pillow and Barbie furniture, and Skylar enjoyed her Dora boots and her purple piggy bank, just like she asked for. (When she saw it, I made the comment how well the elves did painting it, she looked at me and said, "yeah, but you can get it at Target too". That little stinker!) They also enjoy the hockey/soccer set they got and the kitchen was turned into a hockey rink most the day!
The kids were so excited Christmas morning and it was all very magical. My kids were at such great ages this Christmas. As Jaden asked questions about Santa and how it all worked, I would give her the best answer that I could. After a while, she kept on saying that it was just magic and Santa and his reindeer were just magic!! I agree, that Santa guy is pretty amazing!!
You just have to Believe.....

1 comment:
Awesome Christmas pics, So glad I got to come up for a while that day and enjoy the fun.
Post a Comment