"write it on your heart that the ones you love are lifes most precious gifts"
Happy Birthday Tad!!!I am a sucky card sender - but it's equal opportunity sucky, so don't be offended. ;)Hope you had a great weekend & enjoyed the tournament!!K
Happy Birthday Tad, hopefully this year you didn't puke!I suppose we owe you a birthday drink, so you may puke yet!Brandon & Monica
Happy Birthday Tad, hope you had a wonderful day. Love, mom
Happy late birthday, Tad!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tad!!!
I am a sucky card sender - but it's equal opportunity sucky, so don't be offended. ;)
Hope you had a great weekend & enjoyed the tournament!!
K
Happy Birthday Tad, hopefully this year you didn't puke!
I suppose we owe you a birthday drink, so you may puke yet!
Brandon & Monica
Happy Birthday Tad, hope you had a wonderful day.
Love, mom
Happy late birthday, Tad!
Post a Comment