Friday, January 23, 2009

Snow Time


Today, I finally got back outside with the kiddos. The weather got warm enough that it finally made it worth while to bundle the kids up and get outside. It got up to 35 degrees today, the first day in 23 days that we got above freezing. We have also been taking the kids up sledding on the weekends. The girls are loving it!! But what do my kids love more than anything outside??
Eating the snow of course!! (yes, I have taught them the importance of not eating yellow snow).
I will take all the "warm" days that I can.

Only 57 more days until spring. Not like I am counting or anything.

I can't wait for green grass and full trees of leaves. Until then, I guess I will make the most of it and make lots and lots of snow angels with the kids.

Also. Please continue to pray for Taylor Whitehead and her family.

3 comments:

kim said...

Yay!!
Feels like a great escape to be able to go outside and enjoy after last week!
Wow - you have a lot of snow!!
The kids look like they love it ;)

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you guys out side again. I hope you enjoyed it, sounds like it is going to get really cold again. Will talk to you this weekend. Love ya, mom

The Stinsons said...

Love the pics, Jen!! The kids are too cute. You know, it's pretty sad when you get to the point where 35 degrees seems "warm". We feel for you guys!!