
I took the kids to the mall to visit Santa yesterday. The girls enjoyed it, but Cael not so much. He is not crying (he did), but looks a bit ticked.
This is what they asked for:
Jaden- Snow White Barbie, polly pocket, new Barbie car, new books, an alarm clock, new jammies, new clothes, new toothbrush
Skylar- purple piggy bank, Dora magic wand with a star on top
Cael-(mumbling and looking at the ground) McQueen
I sure hope Santa comes through;)
4 comments:
Great Santa pic!
I hope Santa's elves are busy making purple piggy banks ;)
love ya,
k
cute picture. I am glad Jaden finally likes Santa, maybe by next year Cael will too. love ya.
What a great picture! Skylar looks right at home there! :) And I am glad Jaden has warmed to Santa, too.....
But seriously - Cael's little face just cracked me up. I can just hear him mumbling "McQueen"...........
Good luck, Santa!! ;)
What a perfect moment in time.....
xoxoxo!!
k
Merry Christmas Jenni. What cute photos. I haven't checked your blog in a while and I'm just laughing so hard at Cael dressed up like Snow White. That's funny!
Post a Comment