OMG!! This is the best.... watch for a similar post from me when we get play clothes! I love it... he's a great Snow White! We need to find some boy play clothes. Love ya & thanks for the chuckle! k
That is PRICELESS!!!!! There is nothing about that picture that I don't love ~ Jaden's posing sweetness, Skylar's peep show, or Cael's fab gown........
THAT is an awesome picture showing all the joys of siblings, dress-up and childlike innocence......
3 comments:
OMG!! This is the best.... watch for a similar post from me when we get play clothes!
I love it... he's a great Snow White! We need to find some boy play clothes.
Love ya & thanks for the chuckle!
k
Too cute. I love it. You are right he will be major embarrassed when he gets older but how could you NOT take a picture. Love ya, mom
{{giggle}}
That is PRICELESS!!!!!
There is nothing about that picture that I don't love ~
Jaden's posing sweetness, Skylar's peep show, or Cael's fab gown........
THAT is an awesome picture showing all the joys of siblings, dress-up and childlike innocence......
I want a copy....
xoxoxo!
k
Post a Comment