We moved Cael into his BIG BOY bed over Thanksgiving weekend.He wasn't so sure about it at first. We had both the crib up and the bed up for about 5 days, he chose the crib every time. He would climb all over it, just would choose the crib to sleep in.
Finally, Daddy decided it was time the crib come down and got the wrenches out. It really was time, Cael was getting much too big for the crib. Mom here wasn't ready. I think Tad thought if he didn't take it down, Cael would be in it until he was 10!
Now,Cael loves it and loves all the cars and trucks on it (He deserves a manly blog like this for what I did to him in the previous post:). He is a car/trucker fanatic!! It took me a while to find bedding that I liked for a toddler boy, but finally found it but where else, Target! A big thank you to big cousin Payton for the 'ol bed. Cael will take good care of it.
Now,Cael loves it and loves all the cars and trucks on it (He deserves a manly blog like this for what I did to him in the previous post:). He is a car/trucker fanatic!! It took me a while to find bedding that I liked for a toddler boy, but finally found it but where else, Target! A big thank you to big cousin Payton for the 'ol bed. Cael will take good care of it.
First nap in the big boy bed. It took him longer than usual to fall asleep. Notice, Jaden put all his buddies in a row for him;) What a nice sister.
2 little monkeys jumping on the bed...
they look like they are up to no good!
Sniff sniff. It makes me sad to say that I don't have a crib up in my house anymore. Sniff sniff. I have had a crib up for 5 years in my house. It had become a staple piece of furniture. Now it is taken apart, now it is in the basement. Sniff sniff.
Sniff sniff. It makes me sad to say that I don't have a crib up in my house anymore. Sniff sniff. I have had a crib up for 5 years in my house. It had become a staple piece of furniture. Now it is taken apart, now it is in the basement. Sniff sniff.
Sad day for Mom here. Sad day knowing my 'baby' is in a big boy bed. Sad day knowing that now, Cael is free to get up and out of bed when he wants. Another 'free' child on the loose.
Another precious milestone. Sniff sniff.


3 comments:
Congrats Bubs~ I love your bed! You are such a big boy! Great sheets & comforter! Very manly =)
sniff sniff... honestly where does the time go?
scary- another "free" child on the loose! i don't know if i'm ready for that! you are a brave mama.
Wow, in a big bed already!! I love the bedding. So glad he likes it and has gotten use to it. Just another in a long like of milestone. (you never get use to them, each new step is hard for mom). Love ya, mom
{{sniffle}}
Another one bites the dust.
xoxoxo {gulp}
p.s. LOVE the bedding! Fits him perfectly ;)
Go Target!
Post a Comment