
I really don't have much to say tonight, not sure why I am even blogging. It is 11:00 PM, I could go to bed and read, but I never go to bed this early.
I could relax and watch the movie Easy Rider with Tad, but don't feel like it.
So, I will hop on the computer for a bit. But, I really don't have much to say. Just wanted to share a few pix of the kids.
We had our first picnic of the spring (see picture above). The kidos had a lot of fun eating lunch outside. Even noted the special occassion with a little juice box, why do kids love these so? Pretty sure our dog, Mickey, got a lot more scraps than she usually does.
We were outside all day today and I even got a little pink on my arms. I was actually fairly productive today, I cleaned out the van after the long hard winter. I mean I really cleaned it up. Took out all the car seats, took the car seats apart and washed the covers (needed it) and got the car seat straps bak on so they were no longer twisted. That had been annoying me. After the seats were out, I got it all vacuumed out, all the crumbs from the kids snacks, all the rocks and salt and dirt from the shoes. It's amazing how it just added up over time. And then I put the final touches on with a little ArmorAll. Looks like new. The kids had a fun time playing in the van with all the car seats out and some of the seats stowed away. The girls played house for a long time in their. Great imaginations at work.
Now I can cross one thing off my spring cleaning list. Lots more to go.
Big news for Jaden, she got a new bike because her little sis took over riding hers and she was a bit big for it. Skylar is a little bike-a-holic. That girl can go-go-go on a bike. We went a couple miles today, me pushing the stroller and the girls on their bikes. Jaden could never go like that at the age of 2. But, my little Skylar is a bit tougher and a bit stronger than her big sis, Jaden better watch out. I foresee lots of bike rides/walks in our future this summer (some pics taken a few days ago when it was a bit cooler out).

I just had to share this pic of Tad and Cael. Tad was standing by the car talking to me while the kids ran up and down the driveway with their toys and bikes. Then Cael just stopped, looked up at Tad and went and stood right beside him. Very cute boys I must say!!Back to today, after a fun filled day, had to complete the day with some fun in the tub!


Hope everyone else is enjoying the nice weather. I even noticed some green coming up today in the yard!! Yeah!
Well, think I am going to hit the hay and do a little reading. I just started a new book and my nerdiness (? is that a word?) is calling me.
Also, a little shout-out to my sister and her family. Hope you guys are having lots of fun on your little get-away!! Miss you and I hope you founds lots of seashells!!
(sorry about the weird paragraphing, blogger is doing it and I can't figure out how to make it stop and it is frustrating the hell out of me!)
1 comment:
Very cute pics. Love the one of Tad and Cael...like father, like son. Hey, you can come and clean out my car now :)
Love ya. mom
Post a Comment