Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cael's 18 month pics


I took Cael last week to get his 18-month pictures taken, even though he is 19 months old. I know I will always call them 18 month, not 19 month. But, the little boy fell and hit his head HARD just when he turned 18 months and he had a huge bruise/bump/gash on his forehead. So, I thought I would let it heal. Just when it was looking better, the kid fell again and put another gash on his head. So, I waited a bit longer. Then, he fell outside again and scratched up his nose. I decided that I couldn't wait anymore, so he is just a little banged up. Typical boy. I think he might need a helmet until he turns 4 to keep him safe.


As you can see, he didn't smile too big in any of the pictures. Not sure if that is the age talking, or the boy in him and acting tough already!?



He looks so much grown up than his 1 year pictures. Wow, what a difference 6 months makes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pictures. He did a great job. He does look so much older. He looks great in blue with those big blue eyes.
Love ya. mom

Sarah Brecht said...

What a cutie! He's just like Tate with the falling down and getting hurt business! Our guy is a walking bruise..

tw said...

Ha! Looks like he's gonna be a ladies man already! And there is nothing wrong with falling down a lot. I still tend to do that myself!

kim said...

So cute! I really missed seeing him this weekend!!

xoxoxo